The Nominating, Compensation and Governance Committee
The role of the Nominating, Compensation and Governance Committee is primarily to:
- Assist the Board by recommending the composition of this board and specialized committees.
- Review the executive compensation policies implemented within the Inside Secure group, propose compensation for members of the Management Board and prepare any report that the Company has to submit on such matters
- Manage the procedure to assess the operations of the Supervisory Board.
- Review, on an annual basis, the list of members qualifying as independent and serving on the Supervisory Board.
- Assist the Board in designing and recommending corporate governance provisions applicable to the company.
- Review, on an annual basis, the compensation package of the Board members.
The Audit Committee
The role of the audit Committee is, subject to the sole and collective responsibility of members of the Company’s Supervisory Board, to ensure the quality of the internal control and reliability of the information provided to the shareholders and investors and to monitor issues arising from the preparation and control of accounting and financial information.
Composition of the Committees
|Nominating, Compensation and Governance Committee||Audit Committee|
|Muriel Barnéoud||Chairman *|
|Catherine Blanchet||Member *||Chairman *|
|Jean Schmitt||Member *||Member *|
*satisfying the criteria for independence laid down in the AFEP-MEDEF corporate governance code for listed companies.